Book Review of Bentwhistle the Dragon, in a Chilling Revelation



Bentwhistle the Dragon in A Chilling Revelation by Paul Cude Book Review Oh My Bookness on October 8,2014

 ***At the end of the book review make sure to read the author Interview if you hav not already ****SPOILER FOR THE UP COMING 3rd BOOK.IN TH INTERVIEW FROM THE AUTHOR,a sneak peak at the the third installment. Make sure to look pass and see where you may purchase the Books as well as visit authors pages, Twitter etc. To keep up to date.



Bentwhistle the Dragon in A Chilling Revelation
Author: Paul Cude
Print Length: 637 page
ASIN: B00ILPLFNW

Book Description:

Following his harrowing and near death experience at the talons of the evil dragon Manson in 'A Threat From The Past', Peter Bentwhistle, the human shaped dragon and reluctant hero, finds himself on the slow path to recovery.
Helped by his dragon friends, Tank and Richie (both in their human forms), he finds solace in his new found friendship with the dragon king. But the three friends are soon unwittingly drawn into a deadly plot, when a straight forward meeting with the monarch sees them helping an injured dragon agent, straight back from his mission in Antarctica with news of a devastating encounter with another ancient race.
Blackmail, intrigue, forbidden love interests, a near fatal mantra gone wrong, a highly charged rugby match in which Tank takes a beating, combined with enough laminium ball action to please dragons the world over, stretch the bonds of the dragons' friendship like never before. New friends and ancient enemies clash as the planet braces itself for one of the most outrageous attacks it has ever seen. Lost secrets and untold lore come to light, while sinister forces attempt to steal much coveted magic.
Explosive exploits, interspersed with a chilly backdrop and unexpected danger at every turn, make for an action-packed, electrifying adventure.
'Snow way you'll wanna miss this! 

Book Review:
By: Brittany Perez (Oh My Bookness)
@ohmybookness
Bperezbookreviews@gamail.com

“Bentwhistle the Dragon in A Chilling Revelation” is the second volume of Paul Cude’s series and longer book than the first, but not disappointing in the least. The story reintroduces the readers to the characters from the first book. Sometimes this can be a problem because authors can get to caught up in reiterating information that the readers already know and lose the story itself in the retelling but with the fast paced telling and the weaving of familiar characters within a parallel adventure featuring a new character, a new dragon.....Flash. We are taken into this parallel adventure after Peter has a encounter with Mason. 

The book takes part after a fight between Mason and Peter.  As the book splits seeming that two different tales are being told but In sense a picture is being painted. Struggles Peter faces, a love that grows within deepening for a human, struggles of everyday life, we see unfolding a character growing and struggling along the way. As we see flashes of Flash who is a Crimson Guard investigating the recent  troubles in Antartica and works for the king.,  We see a character who is troubled, tortured from events that may just have changed him forever. 

As both tales collide together for a intriguing ending and perfect set up for the next book, as Peter and his friends are drawn into worldwide danger and bigger plot than any could conceive. We meet an old foe, drawn in, dangerous but deadly plot is  formed against the Dragon Kind, an old foe, The Naga. With dark forces at work, we can only imagine what is up next for Peter and his Friends.





Author interview featuring Paul Cude, done by Oh My Bookness:

Interview with YA/Fantasy Author Paul Cude

Paul Cude,oh my bookness,Bentwhistle the Dragon,books,series

Before we get into the interview with Paul Cude of the "Bentwhistle Dragon" Series,  let's read a a little a blurb from each book.  Maybe the magic may just capture your attention. Look out for book *SPOILER during the interview!!!!! Book review iscoming October 8 and 9, 2014Read and enjoy the interview with author Paul Cude.



BOOK BLURB 1:
Bentwhistle The Dragon in A Threat From The Past
Bentwhistle the Dragon in A Threat from the Past is an adventure story children and adults alike will love, about the present day world in which dragons disguised as humans have infiltrated the human race at almost every level, to guide and protect them.
Three young dragons in their human guises become caught up in an evil plot to steal a precious commodity, vital to the dragon community. How will the reluctant hero and his friends fare against an enemy of his race from far in the past?
Fascinating insights into the dragon world are interspersed throughout the book. Ever wondered how dragons travel below ground at almost the speed of sound? Or how they use magical mantras to transform their giant bodies into convincing human shapes?
In an action packed adventure that features both human and dragon team sports, you'll get a dragon-like perspective on human social issues and insight into what to do if you meet a giant spider grinning at you when you're wearing nothing but your smile
You'd be flamin' mad to miss it! ( book review coming October 9,2014)
                  NOW........
Interview with Paul Cude
Hi Paul, thank you for agreeing to this interview Oh My Bookness. Tell us a little about yourself and your background?
I live in the stunning city of Salisbury in England with my beautiful wife and two wonderful children. I was a service engineer for nearly twenty years, maintaining and repairing photocopiers, fax machines, printers and all sorts of office equipment, before being made redundant just after my elder daughter was born. I was fortunate enough to look after both of my kids full time, before becoming a teaching assistant four years ago. During the time I looked after my children, I started writing a book (now books) dreamt up from my imagination, and encouraged by my wife and kids (probably just wanting to keep me out of trouble). Two books later and I'm onto writing the third, as well as still looking after my children when they're not at school, as well as trying to do all the household chores, etc. 
In my spare time (of which there is very little) I enjoy days out with my wife and kids, playing hockey (field hockey), reading, writing, taking computers apart (some kind of nod to my service engineer days), as well as the odd game of squash.
Q: What were you like at school?
Quiet, run of the mill, trying to keep my head down and do my work. Not top of the class or bottom....somewhere in between. I didn't really have any favourite subjects and nothing really caught my imagination, that is until I joined an after school club and learned to play HOCKEY! That changed my life completely, and I can't begin to imagine how different my life would have been had I not taken that opportunity. 
Q: Were you good at English?
I wasn't good, or bad. Just somewhere in between. Nothing inspired me, not the teaching, or the books we read. It just all seemed really dull. I'm very envious of how children are taught English at the moment; it's all so interesting and captivating. Working as a teaching assistant has opened my eyes to some much of the English subject, and still continues to do so, particularly when my children come home and I help them with their homework. I wish I could have been taught the kind of things they are in the manner they are. Things would have been completely different for me, of that I'm sure. 
Q: What are your ambitions for your writing career?
To entertain and delight people through magical stories whilst at the same time earning a good living. 
Q: Which writers inspire you? 
When in my late teens, I mistakenly ordered a Tom Clancy book…..Debt of Honour. I was too lazy to return it, so it sat on my bedside table for weeks. Until one evening, when I picked it up and started to read it. Many hours later I put it down, only because I needed a few hours of sleep before I went to work. I was hooked. After finishing that, I went out and bought all the other Tom Clancy books I could find. It was also about that time that the Star Wars expanded universe books started to appear. I caught sight of the first one while working in a book shop in my role of service engineer. I can remember it clearly: Star Wars Heir to the Empire by Timothy Zahn. It had a striking blue cover with some of the Star Wars characters on it, and I had to buy it there and then, in the middle of doing my job, much to the amusement of the owner of the bookshop. My love of the expanded universe has continued ever since, and as soon as the next book comes out….I have to have it. It seems my love of books goes in phases. If I have nothing to read, I wander around a bookshop until I find something I like the look of and then read it. If I get hooked, I go back and find other books by that author. Examples of this for me are Terry Goodkind and Christopher Paolini……I love all of their books. The detail, the plot……the characters….are just all amazing. I can only dream of writing as well as they do. Other authors I’ve found and loved this way include Robin Hobb, J.V. Jones, David Gemmell and Trudi Canavan, to name but a few. I love the way they use their imaginations and the worlds that they create on the pages of the book. They’re all very easy to visualise.
My favorite author of all though, is the wonderful Terry Pratchett. If you haven’t read one of his books you really should. While I love pretty much all the books he’s written, the ones about the guards of Ankh-Morpork, Captain Carrot, Sam Vimes, Corporal Nobbs, Angua and of course the Lord Vetinari, are easily my favourites. The characters themselves are described in magnificent detail, all with their own funny little ways. The plots twist and turn like a raging river, and the humour……….well, let’s just say that is exactly on my wavelength. I’ve cried with laughter on many occasions reading some of Terry Pratchett’s books, and I can’t recall doing that for any other author I’ve read. If you’re a reading fan, you really must try one of his books.
Q: So, what have you written?
(Include books, novellas, short stories, poems, blogs, awards or anything of interest.)
I have written my debut book 'Bentwhistle The Dragon in A Threat From The Past', its sequel, 'Bentwhistle The Dragon in A Chilling Revelation' and I'm currently working on the third in the series, 'Bentwhistle The Dragon in A Twisted Prophecy'.
Q: Give us an insight into your main character. What does he/she do that is so special?
Events in my books revolve around the fictional main character called Peter Bentwhistle. In part, his personality and many of his traits are based on me, and although he spends a fair amount of his time posing as a human, he is in fact a dragon, something, I can assure you, I’m not. (Although at times, I deeply wish I was.) The name Bentwhistle comes from the fact that when in his dragon form, he has the markings of a ‘bent whistle’ splashed across his scales. He cares deeply for his friends and always tries to do the right thing in any circumstance but often fails because he’s afraid to stand up for himself. He is more than a little naive, maybe because of his dragon nature and the fact that only a few years have passed since he completed his education in the nursery ring, (fifty years in a dragon school) and was then, like most dragons, thrust out into the human world above ground to help guide the course of humanity.
His gentle nature and love for his friends are traits that I find endearing in him, but which have a tendency to endanger those around him. Recently introduced to the team sport of hockey (field hockey), by one of his best friends, he’s fascinated to the point of addiction by the intricacies of the game, the feeling of being part of a team, and the love, freedom and excitement that flow through him when he plays, provoking feelings similar to that of flying and using mantras when in his dragon form. The typical reluctant hero, with a heart of gold, willing to die for his friends, seemingly enjoying the human world more than the dragon one (something that would be more than frowned upon by the dragon hierarchy), with a love of hockey, who would like nothing better than an easy life. Unfortunately for him…….NOT GONNA HAPPEN!
Q: What are you working on at the minute?
The third book in my series, 'Bentwhistle The Dragon in A Twisted Prophecy'.
Q: What’s it about? 
It continues where the second book left off, following the adventures of Peter, Tank, Richie (well maybe..........***SPOILERS***), Flash, Gee Tee the master mantra maker and the duplicitous goings on in both the human and dragon world. I'm a strong believer in not giving anything away, particularly about a series of books. I would be deeply disappointed if I learned anything about any of the series I read in advance. So with that in mind, I'll tell you a few things I've been working on over the last month or so. Bear in mind that this will give nothing important away, just give you a little clue to some of the obscure dragon references within the next book. British wild flowers, A Papplewick churchyard, and William H. Bonney.
Q: What genre are your books?
YA/Adult Fantasy
Q: What draws you to this genre?
It's my favourite genre to read, so I suppose that sealed the deal.
Q: How much research do you do?
Generally I'm quite lucky in as much as I let my imagination run away with me for the most part. But I do try to make the locations, historical facts (to some degree) and real world physics as real as possible. I had to do a lot of research for the first chapter of 'Bentwhistle The Dragon in A Threat From The Past', trying to ascertain the underground route from Europe to Antarctica, and work out exactly what speed the dragons and their prisoners would be travelling at. It sounds obvious, but for many reasons it wasn't and took a long time to get exactly right. I never thought I'd be having to work out the top speed of a flying dragon, or just how many factors there would be in calculating it.
Q: Did you have any goals for this collection when you wrote "Bentwhistle The Dragon" series — to get published, or just to finish, etc.?
At first just to finish I suppose. I always knew how the book would end..........it was stamped firmly in my mind, it was just a case of writing the rest of the book and linking it altogether. The book at the very start was intended just for my daughter to read, but the more I continued, the longer it got, the more it gathered pace, and the more others encouraged me to write. At some point during all that, and I'm not exactly sure when, I fell in love with the art of writing. Also, on a few occasions I lost all track of time as the words just flowed out. It's a delightful experience when it happens, leaving you wanting to get lost in time and wanting more and more of it.
Q: How did you begin writing? Did you intend to become an author, or do you have a specific reason or reasons for writing each book?
Oddly it just happened. Sounds a bit crazy really, but one night, when my elder daughter was just a baby (she's not far off 11 now), I had the single most realistic dream I've ever had. I didn't remember it until the following day, but when I did, I swear it was just like watching a movie in my head.....so graphic, so intense, so.....mesmerising. Anyhow, I told my wife, who was gobsmacked to say the least. And so was what she said to me, "You have to write it, you just have to." Initially I just laughed off her idea, bearing in mind that at the time I could only type with two fingers. But over a period of I suppose months, I kept getting more dreams, flashbacks into the story.......sometimes little details, sometimes insights into the characters, sometimes twists and turns to do with the plot. In the end I suppose it was inevitable that I would write it. First I taught myself to type properly.....3 months, and then, well...........I began. At first I needed complete silence to be able to write, something there wasn't a lot of bearing in mind I was taking care of one young child, with another on the way. But over time I've learned to filter it all out and can now write with the kids playing around me if I need to, but I still think I do work more efficiently in total silence. It has taken a long time, and I was surprised how hard and crucial the editing  process was. But in the end it was most definitely worth it.
Q: What authors do you like to read? What book or books have had a strong influence on you or your writing?
There are many authors I love to read as mentioned previously, but my favourite........Terry Pratchett stands head and shoulders above the rest. Whenever I read one of his books, it feels like I've been transported into the very world he's writing about. I can visualise everything.....it's all so easy to see. And there are more twists and turns in most of his books than in the entire collection of mazes throughout the world. And as far as I'm concerned, that's how it should be. But best of all is the humour. Until I started reading his books, I'd never read anything that had made me cry with laughter.....you know, side splitting, tears racing frantically down your face, spilling into puddles on the floor. That's what most of his books do to me. Sitting here typing this now is bringing a smile to my face, just thinking about some of the moments in his books. Fantastic! And should you need a pointer..............try the 'Fifth Elephant' of his. Not the first in the series, but wonderfully written, with a great plot and there's one bit that always, time after time, makes me cry with laughter, and I must have reread it about a dozen times. 
Q: Could you describe the mundane details of writing: How many hours a day to you devote to writing? Do you write a draft on paper or at a keyboard (typewriter or computer)?
I suppose I spend many hours every day sitting at my computer doing something book related, whether writing or promotion, (social media, etc). It can start very early in the morning, long before I take the kids to school, with me still banging away towards 11pm. There always seems to be something to do, and the list in my head never gets shorter, only longer. I often take a notepad out with me if I know I might get ten, fifteen or twenty minutes spare, purely so I can jot down my thoughts, and organise what it is that needs to be done next. If I have to take the kids to the doctors or dentist, I can usually be found scribbling away in the waiting room, just before we're about to be called in, totally lost in thought.
Q: Do you write every single day?
I try to write at least 1000 words every day. It doesn't always work, but I find it is a good target. Today for example is going to be hard to reach that amount. I've taken both children to school, picked both up, been to the supermarket, spent three hours listening to young children read, had a doctor's appointment, answered emails, spent some time on social media (normally too long) and am currently working my way through these intriguing questions. If I'm to reach that target today, it won't be until very, very late in the evening. Today aside,  you'd be surprised at how easy it becomes over time though, and how quickly your work builds up.
Q: Any writing rituals?
Not really. Generally I would prefer to write in silence, something that was a must at the start of this adventure. But now I find I can write in a noisy environment, with one or two distractions if I'm really focused. I do have a very specific keyboard attached to my computer, so that might be the only thing. I would be lost without it. 
Q: Ballpoint, uniball or fountain pen? If you use pen.
Uniball.
Q: Have you ever held book signings, conventions, or similar events? If so what was it like meeting fans?
I have done a few little things, and it's great meeting readers who share a love of the things you do, especially kids. Working with them on a regular basis, and having two myself, I find it fascinating to try and watch how their minds work. Often they see things from a very different perspective, and can give insights into things you take for granted, or simply just don't spot.
Q: Are writers solitary in nature as the saying is?
I suppose solitary might be a good way of describing it. I prefer for the most part to be left alone with my imagination. As well, now I feel I'm able to fill every last available second of my time. I don't get distracted, by anything, unless it needs sorting out. I think it is important to like your own company......be comfortable in your own skin. As a service engineer, it was rare that I would see any of my colleges. I would of course speak to them on the phone every day, but for the most part I was left to get on with all the calls I had. You learn to make the most of the time available, and just be happy on your own. I think if you're not like this, writing might be a struggle. It would be difficult to share, and in my mind would slow the process down considerably.

Q: What’s the worst job you’ve had?
The worst job I had was in a bank after leaving school. It wasn't bad, bad. It was just really, really mind-numbingly boring, with very little in the way of help or communication from the other staff. I hated it and after three or so months, went out for lunch one day and just never went back, something I really regret now. At the time I didn't have the maturity to cope with it. Looking back, I could easily do the job now, but back then.....it just wasn't in my nature. I do regret it and part of me wishes I that I had stayed on.
Q: Tell us some more about your books.
Now what did I say about spoilers?! They are dragon-based action & fantasy adventures. Check out my website at http://www.bentwhistlethedragon.co.ukif you want to see the blurbs.
 Q: What was the hardest thing about writing your latest book?
Finding the time to write. It's all been planned out for some time and given that almost certainly it will be longer than the last one (which was 216,000 words long) the time required to get everything down and tie everything up is quite considerable. I would have hoped to have it finished by now, but over the course of the last year, my elder daughter has been really ill and we've spent a considerable amount of time in hospital. Writing has had to come second to all of that.
Q: What is the easiest thing about writing?
love the freedom that it gives you to use your imagination how you see fit. Just the thought of a blank page makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up on end. I see additions and amendments to my books in my dreams, and the words just have to come out. When they do, it feels so good. Sometimes it’s possible to lose yourself for hours, when you think only minutes have passed. Just the thought of someone reading your work and liking it makes it all feel very rewarding.
Q: How long on average does it take you to write a book?
I suppose for the last one about a year. The first one took much longer because I didn't know what I was doing and wasted an inordinate amount of time.
Q: Do you ever get writer’s Block?
Not really. I just move forwards, or backwards onto pieces of the story that I know how to write, and come back to a part I'm not sure of, after spending some time thinking it over. If I'm stuck, generally I'll go to sleep thinking about the bit I'm stuck on, and more often than not, I'll wake up with the solution to the problem.
Q: Do you let the book stew – leave it for a month and then come back to it to edit?
I never really feel able to do that. For one thing I absolutely love writing, but also I'm constantly thinking about the characters in every free second I have. Whether I'm out and about somewhere on my own or with my family, at the doctors, driving somewhere or just walking along. You can bet I've got a blank look on my face and that I'm lost in my own world.......... a world of dragons, good vs evil, team sports, villains, treachery, deception, action, adventure, mayhem and magic. 
Q: Who edited your book and how did you select him/her?
My wife edited the book. Part of her job involves editing and she is more than capable of delivering it to a very high standard. I'm very lucky to be married to her for numerous reasons, but with regard to the books, they would never have come about if not for her encouragement and understanding. 
 Q: Tell us about the cover/s and how it/they came about.
Just really the ideas in my head for it. The team sports of hockey, lacrosse and rugby play an integral part in the story, and so I wanted to show this off in the artwork of the cover. That and the fact that all three of the main characters you see there are dragons. I hope it works, and that it's eye catching enough to get people's attention.
Q: Who designed your book cover/s?
Steve A Roberts http://www.fantasy-graphic.com/index.html
 Q: Do you think that the cover plays an important part in the buying process?
do, despite the old adage...never judge a book by its cover. There are so many writers out there now with the advent of self publishing, I think you need a way to stand out from the crowd. A professional and inspirational book cover is a must.
 Q: How are you publishing this book and why? Or do you use a publisher?(*e.g. Indie, traditional or both)
Both books are self published, with the sequel only being available as an ebook, albeit in every possible format. Why? I spent a long time contacting publishers, waiting to hear back, etc, etc, all of which was totally and utterly wasted. You either hear no response at all, or get a very standard reply, making you feel like your work has not even been considered, despite how professional you've been in submitting it. One such publisher sent their usual negative response back so quickly, it would have been impossible for them to even glance at it. On top of all that, you have the vanity publishers trying to rip you off, and it's getting harder and harder to spot them. And to get a top publishing house to take a look at you (something they're not very keen on, or so I've been told, and are only really interested if you're a celebrity) you need to have an agent. To get an agent you need to be a published author. Finding an agent to look at your work is as difficult as getting a publisher to look at it. Chicken and egg, and for me........ a massive amount of time wasted. Self-publishing is taking over more and more, and whilst it can be expensive, I think it's becoming increasingly accessible with tablets, kindles, and phones becoming more of a necessity than a luxury.
Q: What’s more important: characters or plot?
suppose either being not very good would make for a poor story. I would regard the plot to be more important though. My books I hope contain plenty of twists and turns, surprises aplenty. That's very much what I like to read, and that has had an effect on my writing. I hope, and I don't really think it's for me to judge, that you can't really tell where the plot in my books is going, and that it constantly twists back and forth like a raging river, taking the reader on a non-stop roller coaster journey.
Q.What are your thoughts on writing a book series.
I love the idea of learning more about characters and the worlds they live in. Where that's come from........who knows? Possibly from my fascination with the Star Wars universe. But there's just something about learning all the little details. And I'm not really sure it's possible to get that across in anything less than a series of books. For me I love them, and normally can't wait for the postman to deliver the next in a series that I'm currently reading.
Q: How hard is it to establish and maintain a career in fiction writing?
I'll let you know when I get there!!
Q: Are you going to keep writing and continuing your teachers assistant job? Do either ever effect your work or writing process?
I love working with the kids. If I could go back to when I was at school, knowing what I know now, I would do anything to train as a teacher and become one. I do however think I'm too old for all of that now, and there's too much going on in my life. As well, the writing is sort of engrained in me. Even if I wanted to (which I don't) I don't think it would be possible for me to give it up. So for now, doing both of these in whatever capacity life allows would be great, on top of looking after and guiding my kids through their formative years.
Q. Any advice to inspiring writers as yourself either starting out, working on getting the book noticed and or writing and managing a family or writing and starting one?
Use every last second of your time. Even a few minutes here and there..........do social media work, or anything that needs catching up on. I find I use all these little segments of time to buy myself a bigger block of time at some point during the day, in which I can just write undisturbed. Get your work up on Smashwords as soon as it’s ready. You can hunt about for agents and publishers after it’s already up there, with readers already able to get a feel for your work. It’s such a good site, and allows you fantastic control over your work. As well, I feel interacting on Twitter can do a great deal to promote your book, as well gaining valuable advice from other authors, and meeting some great new people from across the globe.
Q: Any last thoughts for our readers?
READ, READ, READ, READ! I can't tell you how much pleasure getting lost in a good book has brought me, over the years. Search out some wonderful books and get lost in the richness and diversity. But when you find one you really, really like.............offer up a review, everywhere you can. For authors, they're like gold dust, and you can never have enough of them. Also, in the age we live in, with all the social media around, how great is it that you can let an author know exactly how you feel about his or her work? You might be surprised at just how much they value your input and feedback.

Q: How can readers discover more about you and you work?
Website: http://www.bentwhistlethedragon.co.uk/
Blog: http://www.thesoberhockeyplayer.co.uk/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bentwhistlethedragon?ref=hl
Twitter: @paul_cude
Lnkedin: N/A
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/paulcude3/
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Paul-Cude/e/B007339206/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
Smashwords: Bentwhistle The Dragon in A Threat From The Past on Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/286035
Bentwhistle The Dragon in A Chilling Revelation on Smashwords:https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/394788
Book Links: (* American, UK, etc.) Bentwhistle The Dragon in A Threat From The Past on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Bentwhistle-Dragon-Threat-Past-Paul-ebook/dp/B006CQUIQC/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=1-1&qid=1393767637
Bentwhistle The Dragon in A Chilling Revelation on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Bentwhistle-Dragon-Chilling-Revelation-Paul-ebook/dp/B00ILPLFNW/ref=la_B007339206_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1393767705&sr=1-2
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=Paul+Cude
Barnes & Noble: Bentwhistle The Dragon on Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/Bentwhistle-The-dragon?keyword=Bentwhistle+The+dragon&store=book







Follow Oh My Bookness
Keep update on upcoming book reviews, giveaways, author interviews and more.





Google +

Goodreads

Pinterest

Blog

Instagram:
http://instagram.com/oh_my_bookness.book_blogger

Twitter ( Design Wondeland- illustrator designer, graphic designer, painter, digital designer, does/ worked in social media curating)

Comments